Over the past 30+ years, CRI has partnered with countless companies to create workplaces that become ecosystems for imagination, inspiration, and ideas.
In the landscape of ever-changing office design, we strive to create resilient workplaces that become launch pads for teams to feel excited, motivated and encouraged to do their best work.
Our expertise is built upon a solid foundation of workplace strategy and furniture design, project management, and client advocacy. We are passionate about our values and strive to be an example of excellence in all that we do.
Based in San Francisco, CRI is a top tier commercial furnishings company focused on excellence in project execution The Accounting Coordinator is responsible for accounts payable and other accounting and administrative functions to ensure smooth process flow of the department. Responsible of processing all Accounts Payable invoices for payment in a timely manner. Interface with appropriate departments to secure proper payment approvals.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Process deposit requests from Project Coordinators with the approval of Accounting manager;
- Responsible for coding, obtaining approval, and recording invoices into CORE, and processing discounts if received within the due date;
- Responsible for flagging specific invoices without PO numbers or Orders with insufficient funds.
- Generates weekly payable aging report and payment processing/check register;
- Ownership & Maintenance of Accounts payable files;
- Process outgoing wires
- Assist in the reconciliation of monthly and year-to-date Balance Sheet Accounts;
- Assist in the sale tax reporting process;
- Assist in the research and resolution of accounts payable and accounts receivable discrepancies;
- Assist with weekly billing;
- Assist in the preparation for financial and other tax related audits as they relate to accounting; and
- Responsible for maintaining end of the month documents and other accounting related files.
- Provide special projects as assigned by management;
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s college degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- At least 2 years of accounting experience in a sales environment required.
- Thorough understanding of standard accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, (i.e. Word, Excel).
- Working knowledge of business operating systems and accounting software systems; CORE preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized, critical thinking, with the ability to multitask.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to foster positive working relationships.
- Strong time management and resource management skills.
- Be a Good Human – Be kind, be respectful, be positive, have fun. We work hard, play hard and do the right thing.
- Be the Best Teammate – Roll up your sleeves, share wins and losses, approach creative problem solving collaboratively, be a no-ego doer. Together we are a force to be reckoned with.
- Be Inquisitive – Be engaged, find the why, value learning. Each day is a new opportunity to be better and put into practice the learnings from the day before.
- Be a Design Thinker – Have empathy, question, ideate and solve. We encourage design thinking in all facets of our business.
- Be an Example of Excellence – Go above and beyond, show initiative, be proud. Expect the best of yourself and each other every day.
- Be Authentic – Live our values with your personality. We want you to be you!