Over the past 30+ years, CRI has partnered with countless companies to create workplaces that become ecosystems for imagination, inspiration, and ideas.
In the landscape of ever-changing office design, we strive to create resilient workplaces that become launch pads for teams to feel excited, motivated and encouraged to do their best work.
Our expertise is built upon a solid foundation of workplace strategy and furniture design, project management, and client advocacy. We are passionate about our values and strive to be an example of excellence in all that we do.
The Accounting Coordinator is responsible for Billing and other accounting and administrative functions to ensure smooth process flow of the department. Responsible for processing all Accounts Receivable invoices for payment received in a timely manner. Interface with appropriate departments to secure proper information submitted for invoices.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Perform daily billing & monthly statements;
- Research and resolve customer account discrepancies and incorrect billings by active interaction with clients and staff;
- Research and prepare appropriate credit/debit memos and other accounting related transactions to ensure the accuracy of all customer accounts;
- Assist in the preparation for financial and other tax related audits as they relate to Accounts Receivable;
- Assist with Budgeting & Forecasting & Expense variance analysis;
- Review & reconcile Open orders on monthly basis with status updates;
- Provide weekly sales forecast rolling 12 weeks;
- Provide & responsible for custom reports as request as they relate to Billing;
- Assist with month-end close process;
- Assist in the reconciliation of monthly and year-to-date Balance Sheet Accounts;
- Assist in the preparation for financial and other tax related audits as they relate to accounting;
- Provide assistance with special projects as assigned by management;
- Attend all project kick off meetings;
- Provide backup assistance to accounting team;
- Responsible for managing client payment terms via Smartsheet; and
- Perform ad-hoc assignments, as necessary
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s college degree in Accounting or Finance preferred.
- At least 2 years of accounting experience in a sales environment required.
- Thorough understanding of standard accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, (i.e. Word, Excel).
- Working knowledge of business operating systems and accounting software systems; CORE preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized, critical thinking, with the ability to multitask.
- Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to foster positive working relationships.
- Strong time management and resource management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a Good Human – Be kind, be respectful, be positive, have fun. We work hard, play hard and do the right thing.
- Be the Best Teammate – Roll up your sleeves, share wins and losses, approach creative problem solving collaboratively, be a no-ego doer. Together we are a force to be reckoned with.
- Be Inquisitive – Be engaged, find the why, value learning. Each day is a new opportunity to be better and put into practice the learnings from the day before.
- Be a Design Thinker – Have empathy, question, ideate and solve. We encourage design thinking in all facets of our business.
- Be an Example of Excellence – Go above and beyond, show initiative, be proud. Expect the best of yourself and each other every day.
- Be Authentic – Live our values with your personality. We want you to be you!