PICKUP® is the enterprise-grade, last mile delivery service and one of the nation’s fastest growing on-demand logistics providers. Our team features trust-verified PICKUP Good Guys delivering big & heavy items (including assembly) - from household essentials to furniture and mattresses - in as little as one hour. PICKUP has partnered with leading retailers and commercial businesses to transform their omni-channel delivery experience with solutions such as Contactless Buy Online Deliver From Store (BODFS). Our intelligent platform and success teams enable PICKUP Good Guys to consistently provide exceptional customer experiences. We currently operate in over 70 service markets with aggressive expansion plans. We are a customer-obsessed culture of creative problem-solvers. If this sounds like you, join our mission to build the best last mile in the nation.
The white-hot growth sector of same day delivery is an amazing place to work in 2021. PICKUP continues to grow rapidly, outpacing the market. We are seeking an experienced product and integration owner to add to our world-class team focused on executing the onboarding process and integrations for new Partner clients as well as to own the PICKUP Product suite from end to end. Technology, Innovation, and customer experience are driving massive change in last mile logistics challenges. Join our team to help fuel the fire for Same Day Last Mile Delivery! The position will be based in our Plano, TX office.
- Oversee the PICKUP Product suite from conception of a new product feature or function to the release while meeting planned roadmap timelines.
- Develop and maintain PICKUP Product roadmap.
- Lead a team of Product Manager and Product Owners to prioritize the development work needed to produce a new product feature or function.
- Strategize the go to market plan with the Director of Marketing and VP of Sales in order to efficiently and proactively release features and product functionality to partners.
- Lead an Implementations team that can evaluate Partner needs and plan, configure, test, train and implement services in a timely manner.
- Manage multiple onboarding projects at one time.
- Create and maintain a proactive communication strategy with partners, technical teams, operations teams and business partners to resolve issues quickly.
- Develop and communicate Partner implementation progress in team meetings to keep all departments informed.
- Liaison and coordinate with the sales team to define implementation specifics for potential Partners.
- Coordinate with teams to resolve any challenges within the implementation timeframe.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Develop processes, tools and collateral to make the Partner onboarding processes more efficient and simpler as the business grows.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting Partner relationships throughout the entire organization.
- Execute seamless hand-off of Partner implementations to Partner Development team members.
- 3-5 Years of experience in Project Management.
- 5-7 Years of experience in Product Management.
- Prior work experience in a start-up environment preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) preferred.
- General business management knowledge.
- Excellent time management, organizational, communication and presentation skills with strict attention to detail.
- Strong ability to lead effective teams.
- Communicate effectively, present and influence all levels of the organization.
- Superior client service attitude coupled with excessive energy and enthusiasm.
- Possesses sound business judgement and tact; understands and takes into account downstream operational dependencies and tradeoffs.
- Strong desire to succeed with a highly developed work ethic.
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects, work within tight timelines and meet deadlines.