For us, property management is about a singular focus: adding value for our clients. And we have two clients: our owners and our tenants. Our building owners trust us to treat their investment as if we owned it, and our tenants deserve concierge-level service to ensure their experience in the building is best-in-class. That means our Property Managers are meticulous leaders who know how to build relationships and go the extra mile. They anticipate needs and meet them before being asked. And they know how to lead a team; with a positive attitude and attention to detail.
We are a full-service commercial real estate firm headquartered in downtown Charlotte, with offices in Raleigh, Greenville, SC and now, Columbia, SC. Our team of 165 real estate professionals’ entrepreneurial spirit and deep roots work together to create success for our clients and an engaging company culture and workplace.
Our Raleigh office is searching for a Property Manager to join our team.
We’re looking for an excellent communicator and proactive problem solver who isn’t afraid to pick up a piece of trash in the lobby after finishing a complete building budget forecast. This position manages properties as directed by the property owners and in accordance with the standards and procedures of Trinity Partners Management. In addition, they ensure our clients - owners and tenants are provided the highest level of client service available.
- Provide excellent communication to both owners and as tenants to ensure an ongoing successful relationship
- Communicate effectively and frequently with Senior Property Manager and Director of Property Management on all significant operating issues
- Prepare Annual Property Business Plan according to owner requirements
- Perform all duties as required by specific leases, including the collection of rents, default notifications, and the continued performance of Landlord services
- Communicate to the owner the terms of all leases by prompt and accurate filing of lease abstracts
- Maintain responsibility for the financial control of the property, working with the property accountant to: Prepare monthly operating statements (and quarterly if required); Issue operating cost escalation and tenant service request invoices; and Collect payment for escalation or for special work performed
- Supervise, train and, motivate on-site staff to ensure they understand owner’s goals and objectives. Conduct weekly action agenda meetings with staff
- Inspect all properties on a regular basis to ensure building operations are performing according to Landlord’s standards and procedures
- Ensure that emergency evacuation procedures are in place and life safety systems are operating effectively
- Prepare and distribute the Emergency Evacuation Procedure Manuals to all tenants
- Oversee all preventative maintenance programs
- Prioritize day-to-day operations
- Interface with leasing brokers to ensure the lease process meets Client’s objectives
- Direct a tenant retention program
- Negotiate all service contracts under the direction of Senior Property Manager
- Coordinate all services and purchases to be in accordance with Annual Business Plan and specific spending guidelines
- Oversee tenant improvement construction projects and capital improvements as required
- Assure that appropriate insurance requirements are in place for all properties
- Maintain Lease Administration software database