Corona, CA • 850 N. Main St Corona CA
Quick Quack Car Wash is looking for fun and energetic Team Members to join our rapidly growing organization.
The person will be working on site at the car wash, greeting and interacting with customers in a kind and
professional manner. Team Members will also have the responsibility of maintaining general housekeeping at
the site, cashiering, guiding customers into the car wash showroom and more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets customers as they enter the location.
- Maintains awareness of services provided by Quick Quack Car Wash
- Explains services provided by Quick Quack Car Wash to customers.
- Assists customers with questions or price discrepancies.
- Ensures accurate transactions by balancing cash register at the beginning and end of shift, and sales at the end of shift.
- Assists customers in locating various products, resolving complaints, or providing information; directs customers to other departments as necessary.
- Holds advertising signs and performs other marketing related functions.
- Properly uses sales membership pitch when interacting with new customers.
- Sells additional services and vending items by recognizing opportunities and benefits to the customer.
- Accurately and efficiently completes sales transactions and maintains proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
- Stocks and maintains merchandise in vending cart.
- Maintains housekeeping and maintenance responsibilities (driveways, restrooms, and car wash)
- Explains car wash entry procedure to customers and follows exact car loading and "prepping" procedures, ensuring employee and/or customer safety is not jeopardized.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to smile and maintain a clean appearance as per the dress and grooming standards
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to read, count, and write accurately
- Must be able to work various hours, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to perform repetitive movements over long periods of time.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Prolonged periods standing and working on cash register or related equipment.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
Person will work outside in a loud environment due to car wash equipment. The person will be in constant
motion and will have physical activities, such as lifting (0-50 lbs.), bending, reaching and stooping