Are you ready to make a difference is someone’s life?
AIM Services, Inc has entry level positions in the fast-growing field of direct support. We are dedicated to supporting the “power of potential” in people of diverse abilities through residential, community-based services, advocacy, and education.
The Self Direction Coordinator is the job for YOU!
What would a Self Direction Coordinator do?
· This person will be responsible for managing an individual’s financial account for each participant based on their approved Self Direction Plan/Budget.
· This person will attend and participate in all Life Plan meetings as well as explaining all fiscal procedures and required waiver documentation to the participant and their families.
What are the requirements to become a Self Direction Coordinator?
· Associate’s degree in Human Services related field with 2 years’ experience working with individuals with disabilities OR High School Degree with 4 years’ experience working with individuals with disabilities preferred.
· Experience with Microsoft Office; proficiency in Word and Excel required.
· Strong typing and computer skills
· Valid NYS Driver’s License
What can AIM Services do for me?
· Paid training and mentorship
· Flexible schedules to accommodate the lifestyle you desire
· Advancement opportunities including Managerial and Director level positions
· Generous paid time off (up to four weeks after your first year)
· Board approved Tuition reimbursement
· Extraordinary benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) with no upfront medical costs
· Gym Membership Reimbursement Program and potential to earn up to $365.00 in gift cards every year through our Wellness Program
“Never doubt that one person can make a difference” – Ingrid Newkirk
AIM Services, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.