Every team member makes a difference. The lives we touch, the change we inspire and the independence we create. Join us!
We know that it takes a dedicated Team to provide quality home health care services. That's why at KVNA we provide our Homemakers with recharge time, health, and retirement. We are a family friendly company with a great work-life balance!
WHO WE ARE
For 95 years, our visiting nurses, therapists and Homemaker's have achieved satisfaction in providing home health, private duty and community or clinic-based services to the people who live and work in our community. Our mission is to help those entrusted to our care live independently and safely in the place they call home.
As a Homemaker you are responsible for keeping a safe and clean environment for assigned patients—
- As a Homemaker you will provide companionship for patients in the place they call home
- Various housekeeping tasks
- Light meal preparation
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
As a part-time Homemaker you will appreciate BENEFITS including —
- Solid part time income
- Flexible hours
- Solid job satisfaction in helping patients stay independent at home
- Mileage reimbursement for travel between patients
- Access to technology-minimal paperwork!
- Readily available proper PPE
- Minimum of 2 - 3 days per week
- High school graduate or GED certificate
- Respectful, compassionate and caring attitude toward the care of the elderly or disabled and the ability to deal effectively with the demands of the job responsibilities
- Valid driver’s license and use of an insured automobile for work or access to reliable transportation
- EEOC/Drug screen, reference and criminal background check
- Wage: $12 - $14 per hour based on experience