WESTSIDE IS LOOKING FOR A COORDINATOR FOR THE CLINICAL OPERATIONS TEAM!
JOIN A TEAM THAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE!
Westside Family Healthcare is a nonprofit organization that provides high quality primary medical care without regard to ability to pay. The Clinical Operations Coordinator assists with the coordination and completion of administrative tasks supporting the Clinical Operations team. This includes tracking and managing recurring processes as well as handling information requests, exhibiting discretion and good judgment consistently, and providing excellent customer service to individuals internally and externally. The Clinical Operations Coordinator will also serve as main point of contact facilitating learner experiences with our clinical operations teams across all health centers by working closely with education institutions.
WORKING AT WESTSIDE MEANS WORKING IN A PRIMARY CARE MEDICAL HOME.
A Primary Care Medical Home is not a special building. It is a way to provide healthcare that puts the patient at the center of health care decision-making. As a community health center, Westside Family Healthcare provides care for everyone who walks through our doors, regardless of ability to pay, immigration or citizenship status, national origin, religion, race, ethnicity, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
OUR MISSION: To improve the health of our communities by providing equal access to quality healthcare, regardless of ability to pay.
OUR BENEFITS: Our benefit package includes medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life and disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with a match, and supplemental insurances. We offer a generous PTO package and flexibility to provide work/life balance. Westside Family Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values diversity.
- Provide administrative support to the clinical operations team, including preparing correspondence, maintaining appointment calendars and expense reports, and coordinating their clinical schedules (for example MA Visits, Nurse Visits) with the scheduling department when needed.
- Arrange meetings, agendas and events as approved and provide requested support for these meetings, including compiling presentations, sending reminders, and following up on assigned tasks discussed in meetings.
- Manage ordering, tracking, and distribution of supplies (such as clinical supplies, Clinical Operations badges, etc.) to support clinical team.
- Assist with completion of required reporting as assigned, including HRSA inventory reporting.
- Schedule and coordinate clinical operations candidate itineraries, including coordinating shadow sessions with site management .
- Coordinate with various departments and teams, including Human Resources, Scheduling, clinical leadership, credentialing, and with other staff members to create and maintain the onboarding schedules of new MAs and Nurses.
- Track and facilitate on-time completion of chart reviews and evaluations for clinical operations team members, including sending reminders, and coordinating the process of eliciting staff feedback for use in provider performance evaluations.
- Maintain and track all professional and organizational requirements of Medical Assistant and Nurses to support meeting position standards.
- High school diploma or GED
- Two years of office administration or clerical support experience or training, or equivalent
- Experience using Microsoft Office software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher)
- Ability and availability to work 40 hours per week, predominantly regular business hours.