Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited to become a part of an awesome, fast-growing team and must display these three top (required) skills:
1. Detail Oriented
2. Strong oral and written communication skills
3. Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
General Position Summary:
The Business Analyst perform professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes. The Business Analyst will analyze and translate operation requirements into system deployments and business process changes. They act as a change agent to help facilitate effective process re-engineering. The Business Analyst will also develop a strong QA procedure for operational areas. After determining scope and optimum solution, the Business Analyst will develop seamless solutions delivered to operations and our clients on time, within budget and within scope.
• Medical, FSA & HSA, Dental, Vision + More!
• 401k - 100% vested once you start contributing. Generous company match!
• Regular employee health, wellness & engagement activities!
• Pet Insurance, because fur babies are important to us too!
As one of the pre-eminent Lending as a Service (LaaS) companies, Vervent sets the global standard for outperformance by
delivering superior expertise, future-built technology, and meaningful services. We support our industry-leading partners with primary
strategic services including Loan & Lease Servicing, Call Center Services, Backup Servicing/Capital Markets Support, Credit Card
Servicing, and Card Marketing & Customer Acquisition. Vervent empowers companies to accelerate business, drive compliance,
and maximize service.
If you’re interested in reviewing the full job description, continue reading below…
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes.
- Consults with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access.
- Acts as a liaison between departmental end-users, technical analysts, information technology developers, and executive management team in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of service management systems to ensure optimal operational performance.
- Plans, organizes and conducts business process re-engineering/improvement projects and/or management reviews thorough gap analysis and develop multiple solutions for identified gaps.
- Design new programs and processes by analyzing data, constructing workflow charge and diagrams, studying system capabilities and writing business requirements.
- Improve systems and processes by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Develop and implement QA process and protocol for all process improvement initiatives and new client on-boarding.
- Define scope by identifying optimum solution with contingency plans.
- Transfer necessary business view to IT developers to ensure implemented solution meets the needs of the business.
- Maintain project prioritization schedule for Operations to insure balance of process improvement deliverables with new client on-boarding.
- Fully Document Compliance oversight and build automation throughout Compliance cycle.
- Bachelor’s in business management, Computer Science, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in project management, business operations or client services in financial services or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Demonstrated expertise in compliance audit and reporting, including internal audit set-up.
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and able to translate data into action.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to lead teams of various sizes, ability to focus on broader goals and project details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project or equivalent.
The work is of an intellectual nature. While performing the functions of this job, the employee is required to stand and sit for prolonged periods. Specific vision abilities required include close and medium distance vision and the ability to adjust focus. Must be able to hear normal sounds, distinguish sound as voice and communicate through human speech. This position requires the ability to operate a keyboard, computer mouse, telephone, fax, copier, writing tools, and other standard office equipment. On an occasion, an employee will be asked to lift items weighing up to 35 lbs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.