Founded in 1999, Chmura Economics & Analytics is an applied economic consulting firm specializing in delivering advanced economic analysis. Our core competencies include economic consulting, economic impact studies, custom publications, and our data and software solutions. Our core audiences are economic development, workforce development, site selection, education, and staffing organizations. Chmura has the experience and expertise to transform data into information that drives effective strategy and business solutions. Our premier technology platforms - JobsEQ®, and LaborEQ® - are in widespread use across the United States. Headquartered in Richmond, VA's historic Shockoe Slip and a regional office in Cleveland, Ohio.
As an Account Executive you’ll have the opportunity to drive major transformation, growth, and sales within Chmura. You’ll work with economists and data scientists, and be part of a team of sales professionals who sell state-of-the-art software and data products.
This position will be based out of our historic Richmond, VA office. We are looking for creative and driven people who can perform and grow with our company!
OTE > $150,000
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Chmura software and data products, market segments, competitive products, and industry trends.
- Conduct web-based and other research to generate new business leads
- Perform cold calling/emailing to validate prospects.
- Think "out of the box" to get past gatekeepers and reach decision-makers.
- Record all activities using the Salesforce.com CRM platform.
- Generate sales performance reports as needed.
- Coordinate multiple schedules to arrange product demos and prospect visits.
- Meet or exceed performance targets designed to develop and grow the customer base.
- Participate in goal setting and continuous quality improvement (CQI) brainstorms.
- Support logistics for conferences and tradeshow events.
- Demonstrate a professional, customer-centric approach during all customer interactions.
- Manage the execution of contracts with new and existing clients including partnering with the operations with any client-driven revisions
- Some travel for conferences and regional client sites is required
- Associate’s degree in business or related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one year of related experience in sales, management or relevant role in the industry
- A history of working effectively in a team setting; previous work or internship experience in a high-volume sales or customer outreach environment preferred
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills
- Proven ability to understand, set, and change priorities to reflect customer requirements
- Demonstrated work ethic, tenacity, and detail orientation
- Experience with Salesforce or related platform a plus