Pilatus is hiring an Aircraft Maintenance Technician to join our Completions team in Broomfield, CO. You will be responsible for troubleshooting and repair of avionics and electrical systems and replacement of line replaceable units (LRU) in Pilatus PC-12 and PC-24 aircraft to meet manufacturing specifications, FAR’s, industry standards, and company approved procedures in a clean, safe, and organized work area. You will be a key part of our team that values a perfect final aircraft delivery that brings our customers' dreams to life. Take your career to the next level with Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd!
- Troubleshoot and maintain production aircraft as they progress through the completion process
- Inspect and maintain demonstrator aircraft and keep in flight ready condition
- Record work progress in job cards, acceptance test procedures, and other production documents in accordance with company procedures
- Inspect incoming aircraft and parts as per FAA Certified Repair Station (CRS) manual
- Use proper safety equipment and comply with all safety requirements in accordance with company and government standards, rules, and regulations
- Service and maintain ground support equipment
- Clean and detail aircraft and assist in aircraft movement
- Maintain a clean, safe, and healthy work area
- Respond to other projects, additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by lead or manager
- Regular attendance and willingness to work overtime as required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Minimum two years performing general maintenance duties on PC-12 and PC-24 or similar aircraft
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders, stairs, and work in restricted spaces
- Ability to use hand tools and specialized test equipment
- Proficiency in general computer use and MS Office software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must qualify as a U.S. person in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120.15
What We Offer
- 11 paid holidays a year, plus 15 days of paid vacation time, and 6 days of paid sick/personal time to start with an increase to 20 days of paid vacation time after 5 years with Pilatus
- 90% of medical, dental, and vision premiums paid for single coverage and 80% for family coverage, averaging $9,600 annually
- Monthly health savings account (HSA) contributions totaling $2,250 for single coverage and $3,000 for family coverage annually
- 401(k) retirement plan matching up to 6%
- Life and long-term disability insurance premiums paid in full
- Annual employee incentive award program based on the achievement of certain business and individual performance goals
- Tuition assistance available annually after the first year
- Hiring range of $23.00 - $35.00 per hour depending on experience
Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, internal equity, and alignment with market data.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd was founded in Broomfield, Colorado in 1996. Pilatus’ new 118,000 square foot facility is custom-designed to conduct aircraft interior and exterior completions for all PC-12 NG and PC-24 aircraft delivering to North and South America. This new completions center consolidates the operations Pilatus has performed at the Rocky Mountain Metropolitan Airport for over 20 years.
With over 2,000 employees and about 120 apprentices at its headquarters in Stans, Switzerland and completion center in Broomfield, Colorado, the Pilatus family unites people from over 40 countries. We offer a secure, innovative, international, and sustainable work environment. Courage, vision, and outstanding performance have made us a strong company. Our culture is shaped by a high level of quality awareness, close customer relationships, and a high degree of employee commitment.
Pilatus Business Aircraft Ltd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
To submit a paper application, please mail your resume to 12300 Pilatus Way, Broomfield, CO 80021 Attention: Human Resources. No walk-ins please. If personalized assistance is needed to complete an online application for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.