Casino M8trix offers two exciting bar locations to enhance our guest experience. Epic Bar is Casino M8trix’s main bar, located next to all of the gaming action with a unique “Las Vegas” feel. Zone 8 Sports Bar & Grill is San Jose’s best place to watch sports. If you are looking for a fun work environment, flexible schedule (full and part-time), excellent income opportunities, and room for growth, then join our team!
Bartenders prepare alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and restaurant patrons. They interact with customers while taking orders.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Speak English fluently and coherently (bilingual a plus).
- Have a minimum of 1 year of bartending experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic math skills necessary to run cash register and prepare cash drops.
- Extremely professional presence and can lead by example.
- Ability to communicate with guests and take orders correctly.
- Ability to read people and situations and to react appropriately.
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining positive guest relations.
Work Hours and Availability:
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for this position with open availability.
Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting compensation is $16.20 hourly, plus tips. Employee benefits are available for all qualifying full-time employees, including paid time off, medical, vision, and dental insurance. In addition, employees receive a 25% discount on food, non-alcoholic beverages, and Casino M8trix merchandise.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. By providing your mobile number and contact information, you hereby expressly consent to Casino M8trix calling, texting, and/or contact you regarding your employment application.
Casino M8trix is an equal opportunity employer and no employee, applicant, or candidate for hiring, promotion, training, or other benefit shall be discriminated against or given preference based on an individual’s, or their associates or relatives’, race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other category or status protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy governs all aspects of our employment.