Casino M8trix is an exciting entertainment venue with a unique “Las Vegas” feel right in the heart of San Jose. If you are looking for a fun work environment, flexible schedule (full and part-time), excellent income opportunities, and room for growth, then join our team!
Cocktail Servers interact with customers by taking orders, making food & beverage recommendations, providing accurate bills, serving food and drinks, processing payments, and handling multiple tables and tasks in an efficient manner.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be willing to undergo background check.
- Speak English fluently and coherently (additional language skills a plus).
- Must have flexible working hours (we are a 24/7 operation).
- Have a minimum of 6 months of cocktail server experience.
- Knowledge of cocktails, wines, and beers.
- Able to communicate orders clearly with bar staff and kitchen.
- Committed, trustworthy, and poses a strong work ethic.
- Ability to read people and situations and to react appropriately.
- Work well under pressure.
Work Hours and Availability:
Must be available to work weekends and holidays.
We are currently hiring for Grave Shift : 10:00PM to 6:30AM)
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting compensation is $16.20 hourly, plus tips. Employee benefits are available for all qualifying full-time employees including: paid time off, medical, vision, dental, and life insurance, and a 25% employee discount on food, non-alcoholic beverages, and Casino M8trix merchandise.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
By providing your mobile number and contact information, you hereby expressly consent to Casino M8trix calling, texting and/or contacting you in relation to your application for employment.
Casino M8trix is an equal opportunity employer and no employee, applicant, or candidate for hiring, promotion, training, or other benefit shall be discriminated against or given preference based on an individual’s, or their associates or relatives’, race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other category or status protected by federal, state or local laws of an individual. This policy governs all aspects of our employment.