REVELxp is revolutionizing the sports and entertainment industry by reimagining gameday and redefining non-gameday experiences for more than 50 partners, hosting a million fans, and participating in thousands of events annually. We are looking for innovative self-starters who want to be a part of an organization that is reshaping fan experience across the nation.
Our best asset is our people. We invest in our people and expect them to invest in us. We hire people who understand what it means to serve a client. We believe in doing the right thing and exceeding our clients’ expectations. We are a family and we want our clients to think of us as partners, not vendors. We want to help them innovate and be better every day. If you have a passion for hospitality, service and revenue generation, and like the excitement of a fast-paced, fun environment, we want to hear from you!
REVELxp is looking for operations and revenue-minded individuals to join our National Sales Center as Account Executive, Client Services. The Account Executive, Client Services position is an exciting opportunity to kick-start a career in the sports industry. This position will be responsible for fulfilling game operations throughout the football season, first class customer service, and sales support for turnkey tailgating and special events for multiple collegiate properties. This position will work through a best-in-class training program to develop the skill set needed to succeed in the sports industry through sales and service outreach and product training.
The ideal candidate is passionate about starting a sales career in the sports industry, possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, strong worth ethic, ability to battle through diversity, and determination to succeed in a highly competitive, fast paced environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary duties to include, but not limited to the following:
- Sell hospitality packages and events to current and new guests for partners across the nation
- Ensure high level of customer service practices for all guests at tailgating events
- Achieve and exceed weekly sales goals and performance metrics that are designed in tandem between the Account Executive and leadership team
- Understand key client information including business strategy, products and services, key customers and competitors
- Actively participates in sales, service, and operations training on a consistent basis
- Execute operational processes at local properties, including the creation of site maps, customer logos, signage, and catering set-ups
- Oversee on-site Quality Control and game day service efforts, in collaboration with sales and production teams, both in advance of and during game day events
- Become proficient in Salesforce as a national CRM system to track and report on all sales efforts
- Must be able to lift 20 pounds
- Must be able to travel and work select weekends
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT MAKES YOU A GREAT CANDIDATE?
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or active progress towards a degree(or equivalent experience)is preferred
- Knowledge of sports and the excitement surrounding in-person events is a plus
- Self-motivation that drives individual results while being a strong team player
- Possess a high energy, strong desire to achieve top results with a charismatic, positive “can-do” attitude via the phone and in person
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written forms
- A positive attitude who will be coachable in best practices
REVELxp is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.