Park adjacent! Part-time! Flexible Days!
Sage Dental Care, located in beautiful Lafayette, CO, is looking to add a part-time Dental Hygienist to our amazing hygiene team. This is a 2-day per week position giving you the work-life balance you've been looking for! We have a super cute office located on the edge of a park and close to shops and restaurants. Our doctors are down-to-earth, energetic, and bring an upbeat vibe to the office every day creating a pleasant work environment and cohesive team - it's somewhere we all truly enjoy being on a daily basis.
Our ideal Dental Hygienist is someone who enjoys working closely with others, knows the value of building relationships, and brings a positive attitude to work. We strive to go above and beyond to make our patients feel valued and take pride in providing top-notch dental care and excellent customer service. We run single column, non-accelerated hygiene because we how important it is for each patient to have adequate time with our hygienists. You are who they come to see most!
- Updating Patient's Health History
- Updating Radiographs as needed
- Capturing IO Photos
- Screening the periodontal health of your patient
- Assessing caries risk and providing preventive recommendations
- Performing oral cancer screenings
- Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
- Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about the potential impact on dental health.
- Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
- Presenting treatment plans
Benefits: 20 CE credits per year, a 401k with matching, Daytime hours - no evenings or weekends, Growth and development opportunities, and the support of an amazing team!
- Active Colorado Dental Hygiene License
- Local Anesthesia Permit preferred but not required
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers