Buckeye Power Sales is a Growth-Oriented Company Seeking a Director of Operations!
Buckeye Power Sales has been providing on site power solutions for businesses, contractors, engineers, municipalities and homeowners since 1947, which makes us the oldest Kohler generator distributor in the country. We are also a distributor of Siemens Energy engines and generators for a wide range of power generation applications such as combined heat and power, waste to power, prime, and continuous. From power generation to light construction to grounds care – we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are a Person Who is:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have a Great Opportunity for You!
Our Director of Operations is responsible for:
- Member of the Leadership Team; assisting in the development of company strategic plans.
- Leading, managing, and holding accountable the workings of Buckeye Power Sales Service, Parts, Warehousing, and Facilities.
- Enforcing safety initiatives; attending regularly occurring Safety meetings to promote employee engagement and providing a safe work environment and work practices.
- Managing the use of Human Resources: periodic review of organizational structure, enforcing accountability, and evaluating performance. Planning and directing staffing, training, and development.
- Following and holding teams accountable to processes and policies in support of operational goals, and look for opportunities for improvement.
- Managing customer support to provide a consistently above average level of customer service; handling escalated customer issues.
- Implementing and managing operational plans.
- Reviewing financial statements; planning effective strategies for the financial wellbeing of the company, producing and overseeing budgets; monitoring and managing operational costs.
- Upholding the EOS process, including RPRS evaluations, staff adherence to core values, leading regularly reoccurring meetings with team, and reviewing agendas from team members meetings.
Buckeye Power Sales offers an inclusive benefit package for our Director of Operations, including:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteer)
To find more reasons you want to work with us at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEFBwzRa3mLGAyDLAoMeZtA
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BuckeyePowerSales
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/buckeyepowersales
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BuckeyePowerSls
Salary is based on Skills and Experience
**Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE
Director of Operations Job Requirements:
- Aligns with the core values of BPS
- Bachelor's Degree desired
- 5+ years experience in Operations Management desired
- Demonstrates the ability to communication professionally with business owners and decision makers
- Valid driver's license and ability to maintain insurability through company insurer
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with proficiency in English
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence
- Must always represent the company in a positive manner including a professional appearance
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends; moderate travel
- Must be able to pass background check, periodic drug screenings, and license checks