Looking for an opportunity with a growing, exciting company? Gotcha is an innovative mobility and media company looking for a motivated (and dare we say, fun) individuals to join our team as a Bookkeeper/Accountant.
In this role, you will:
- Manage all day-to-day transactions and activity for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Manage all AMEX transaction entry and monitors usage as it relates to the company policy regarding credit cards and travel.
If you think you're a fit for this critical role, we want to hear from you! Please submit a resume along with a cover letter explaining why you want to work with The Gotcha Group, as well as how your experience could be an asset to our growing company.
- Manage day to day financial tasks
- Responsible for full life cycle of both accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Entry of credit card activity and reporting on policy compliance
- Weekly check disbursement process
- Process Expense Reports
- Preparation of 1099’s
- Manage customer and vendor relations & communication
- Process vendor bills and ensure they are coded and authorized prior to input
- Review Customer contracts
- Customer invoicing and application of payments
- Make bank deposits and perform bill payments
- Support sales and project management departments as needed
- Perform clerical/administrative functions including; data entry, typing, file maintenance, document preparation
- Associates degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years bookkeeping experience, preferably within a business-services environment
- Excellent knowledge of general accounting principles
- Understanding of payments, accounting, and job costing
- Proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail and accuracy of work
Why join us?
At Gotcha, our mission is to improve the daily lives of people in the spaces and events most important to them. Built on the core belief that there is nothing we cannot do, Gotcha strives daily to expand our footprint, positively impacting as many people, cities and university campuses as possible.
We also offer employees:
- A flexible time-off policy; take what you need (yes, you read that correctly).
- Company paid health, dental, and disability insurances.
- The ability to love being at work every day!