The Customer Service Associate will be responsible for order fulfilment processes and maintaining strong relationships with our internal and external customers. Often the primary contact with customers to ensure updates and follow ups are done in a timely manner. The Customer Service Associates will work closely with all departments to provide support within the areas of: Sales, production planning, credit, returns and shipping.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Efficiently process all in bound orders that will be received via, fax, email, phone etc.
- Provide high level of customer service
- Create Proforma invoices, process payments and mail invoices
- Document, process and resolve customer complaints
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to find solutions
- Ability to multi-task and handle high level of responsibilities
- Ability to handle high call volumes
- Route Calls to the proper individuals
- Assist with shipping outbound logistics as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Detail oriented, excellent listening skills, patience and ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (e.g., Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe PDF effectively
- Knowledgeable in CRM software (e.g., SAP) preferred
- Ability to Lift 25-50lbs
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- 2+ years of Customer Service
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position at least 50% of the time.
- Occasionally move about inside the office and travel to and from office buildings to access file cabinets, employee offices, office machinery, etc. This may include, but is not limited to, bending and walking.
- Must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a computer printer, computer keyboard, calculator, etc.
- Ability to listen and speak with employees and vendors. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Occasionally lift up to 25 pounds and transport to other offices. This may be performed with reasonable accommodation.
- View and type on computer screens for long periods of time.
This description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not proscribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
New World Medical, Inc. (NWM) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. NWM takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.