We are Herrmann.
We are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Let us shape the future together! Because our employees are our greatest asset.
Herrmann Ultrasonics is hiring for a Senior Key Account Manager in the PACKAGING division!
Immerse yourself into the fascinating world of ultrasonic welding! Herrmann Ultrasonics develops and builds machines that join plastics, packaging materials, nonwovens and metals with ultrasonic vibrations. This technology is suitable in many industries, such as medical, electronics, food and automotive. With nearly 700 global employees, based in 4 Headquarters and 22 Tech Centers, we are represented in 20 countries worldwide.
Job profile Senior Key Account Manager PACKAGING
- The Senior Key Account Manager develops new sales targets by professionally presenting our Herrmann Ultrasonics solutions
- As Senior Key Account Manager you support your team members with coaching, training, and identifying revenue opportunities
- Proactive market development with focus on core applications and key target customers
- Active analysis and research of assigned sales targets
- Penetrating corporate structures of clients with business-relevant decision makers and leaders in research and development
- Creating customer excitement by demonstrating individual benefits and process solutions of competent application engineering
- Strategic alignment with PACKAGING team at the global headquarters location, Herrmann Ultraschalltechnik in Germany
- Various Health plans
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental plan insurance
- Vision plan insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Competitive Salary
- Generous paid holidays and vacation days
- Standardized bonus based on employee and company performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sales, Marketing or other comparable qualification
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in capital equipment Sales and 3 years in Key Account Management
- Driven and energetic sales personality
- Knowledge of the general manufacturing industry with machine tools or similar complex solutions
- Knowledge of CRM systems, preferably smartCRM
- Excellent leadership and people management capabilities
- Motivated to build long term relationships with customers and colleagues