Mile High Dental and Implant Centers has an immediate need for an experienced and detail-oriented EDDA- Dental Assistant, willing to travel between two of our locations, one in Englewood, CO, and the other one in Lakewood, CO. This is a full-time position, Monday through Thursday with an occasional Friday, and travel will depend on the surgical schedule. It's a great opportunity to add variety to your work week!
At Mile High Dental and Implant Centers we strive to be the best prosthodontist office in Colorado. We work to improve the patient experience while keeping our patient's smiles healthy and bright. To ensure customer satisfaction, we survey our patients, regularly review feedback, and reward our staff for good reviews. Our EDDA-Dental Assistants are the most important resource to fulfill our vision to be the patient experience industry leader.
As an EDDA-Dental Assistant, you will work to support our doctor full-time chairside, while also bringing positive energy, and a team-oriented personality to the office that is willing to jump in and help anywhere that is needed. We offer benefits, a bonus program, professional development, and a culture that celebrates the success of delivering an outstanding patient experience. The ideal EDDA-Dental Assistant will have 3 or more years of chairside experience, including surgical procedures, and the flexibility to travel to other locations as needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies
- Improving oral health, solving dental challenges and bettering smiles every day
- Assisting with surgical procedures, crown seats, and a variety of treatment
- Taking x-Rays such as bitewings, FMX, Pano, CBCT, and IO Pics
- Using Denticon to update patient charts
- Reviewing patient health history
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced dental terminology and experience working in an EDDA position
- Desire to be a part of a cohesive team
- Oral Surgery experience is a PLUS!
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus program
- Ability to travel between 2 locations
- A minimum of 3 years of related experience
- EDDA Certified
- Any required state-specific licenses or certifications
- A current CPR certification
- An active X-Ray license
- Experienced with surgical procedures
- Experience with Denticon is a plus~