As a Customer Solutions Engineer, you will work with the DexCare team and customers to develop prototype solutions that can be handed to customers for evaluation and to product development for commercialization. You are motivated by making an impact for your team, prospects, and customers by supplying valuable solutions that evolve the health care experience on the DexCare platform. This position is part of a critical Proof-of-Concept “Skunkworks” team that will help define new product capabilities and integrations. This is a career-defining opportunity to have a significant impact at an early-stage company with a noble mission and vast growth potential.
- Develop solutions that delight DexCare customers and increase revenue growth
- Develop proof-of-concept solutions of new product initiatives and opportunities
- Expand upon the DexCare solution portfolio with 3rd party integration development
- Assist in documenting integrations and product engineering specifications
- Provide feedback to Product & Platform Engineering teams based on your experiences with core platform services and APIs
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer / Developer
- 5+ years of full stack cloud native engineering (Prefer AWS)
- Always learning, builder mindset with rapid MVP development capabilities
- Serverless functions
- API & SDK based development
- Micro-service architecture
- Hands-on experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
- Self- starter with experience driving projects from concept through completion?with minimal guidance
- IdP/Identity Federation/SSO (Prefer Auth0 - SAML, OIDC, OAUTH2)
- EHR integrations experience (Prefer Epic, Cerner, Meditech, Athena Health, Allscripts, FHIR)
- Hybrid Cloud product implementations (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Agile, SCRUM, Lean, or Six Sigma experience
- Healthcare problem space understanding
- Strong leadership & industry relevant Board of Directors
- Hard-working, creative, results oriented teammates
- Innovative, high-value product
- Impressive customer roster, despite our age and size
- Equity in a Venture backed startup
Who is DexCare?
DexCare is a data-driven intelligence company making access to healthcare easier and better for everyone. We envision a world where all patients and health care customers enjoy exceptional access to health care appointments they need to treat, cure and prevent illness.
We enable PATIENTS to get the care they need faster, easier, less expensively and with better results.
We enable PROVIDERS to see patients easily and effectively.
We enable HEALTH CARE NETWORKS to utilize resources more efficiently and effectively, produce great outcomes for patients, lower costs, generate more revenue, and build enduring and satisfying relationships with their patients and providers.
We enable our PEOPLE to do work on behalf of our customers that is meaningful, impactful, challenging, exciting, and rewarding by creating a culture that fosters the ability for each of us to do our best work.
What do we mean when we say DexCare is in a category of one? Simply put, there is no other technology that allows Health Care Networks, Providers (Doctors, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, etc.) to see all appointments available in their network in real-time and then match those appointments with patients in need of care.
Telemedicine, online scheduling, and digital health applications typically focus on the capability of delivering digitally-enabled care, DexCare is Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)/Digital OS that sits between, and among digital health applications, and intelligently orchestrates health system appointment across all points of care.
DexCare has three components of its system that make it unique among other digital health offerings.
- First, our patients’ appointments demands generation technology attracts, routes, and helps our customers by making their various ways of delivering care more available and discoverable online. When consumers are searching for care on Google, for example, they are more likely to find a DexCare customer’s page in their results.
- Second, our intelligent navigation technology leverages our unique understanding of patient needs and wants, combined with provider information and health system information, in order to ensure consumers are presented with the safest and best care options first and foremost.
- Finally, DexCare’s capacity optimization technology automatically allocates health system resources when and where they can be most productively employed by matching them to consumers in a way that ensures the best results for everyone.
Similar to the way you have many applications on your computer, there is an operating system that makes all the applications work together to provide the user with a simple experience. DexCare is that operating system for health systems’ digital offerings.
DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream services revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90.
We were incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a customer focused mission driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to healthcare’s biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up. We work with the world’s largest healthcare companies and provider organizations. We are backed by leading healthcare investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
Culture and Environment
DexCare is a mission driven mid-stage well-funded technology company with a unique and fun culture. We believe great work can be done from anywhere. This belief lead us to build a next generation company that gives our people flexibility with regards to where, when, and how they work. The best part is as part of our team your work will matter, have impact, and be rewarded. Please come join us.
Compensation, Benefits, Rewards
Base Salary = Competitive
Bonus = Better than competitive
Equity = Better than competitive
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, disability, or gender. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.