We are continually seeking to build our dynamic team! At Murdoch’s, we’re big on doing the basics right. We know the value of a hard day’s work, a positive attitude, and doing the right thing (even when no one is looking). It starts with our knowledgeable, friendly team delivering value and having fun with our customers. We are committed to providing legendary service that gives our customers an authentic shopping experience like no other. Murdoch’s hires team members who are willing and excited to go the extra step.
The Murdoch’s team has many roles available:
• Animal Health/Pet/Tack - specialize in dog food, pet accessories, tack, vaccines, and more.
• Cashier - assist your customers with purchases, returns, and exchanges.
• Clothing - help style your customer from head to toe.
• Livestock & Ag Fencing - steer folks in the right direction on all their livestock and ag fencing needs.
• Power Equipment/Tools - give a helping hand on finding the right tools for every project.
• Sporting Goods (Firearms) - guide hunters and outdoor enthusiasts on locating the gear they need.
As a Murdochian, you must:
• have a “can-do” attitude.
• know what gets you fired up to achieve your best productivity.
• be ready for a hard day's work on your feet with heavy and repetitive lifting.
• work as a team to uphold our Mission, Values, and Principles—we call them our MVPs.
Competitive Benefits + Compensation:
- Up to $14.50/hr depending on experience
- Amazing Employee Discount on everything from clothes to power tools to pet food.
- Multiple Health Insurance* options to best suit your needs after 60 days.
- Dental & Vision options to complete your health plan.
- Life Insurance to secure your family’s financial future.
- Paid Vacation* allows you to relax and recharge.
- Holiday Pay throughout the year so you can celebrate with your family.
- Paid Sick Time** empowers you to stay home and focus on your health without losing pay.
- 401(k) with a generous 4% company match to help plan for retirement.
- Community Giving Program matches your donations and provides paid volunteer hours.
- Wellness Program* saves you money by lowering medical premiums with credits earned.
- Training Program helps you expand your knowledge and skills with over 250 courses.
- Other various Voluntary Insurance Options.
*Available to full-time team members.
**Available to full-time team members and Colorado part-time team members.