Do you have experience building complex enterprise wide software solutions? Are you interested in joining a fast- growing software company delivering enterprise medical management solutions that empower our customers to provide member focused care? AssureCare is looking for motivated, team-oriented individuals to join an ambitious software company making a powerful impact in the healthcare industry.
- Ensure predictable delivery of release packages and deployments across various environments
- Consistently maintain attention to details commitment to precision
- Assess the quality and risks of new products, processes, and procedures
- Assemble data on delivery metrics
- Build, deploy, and maintain multiple environments
- Maintain updated documentation of the build & release process
- Execute test scripts for building software packages
- Organize a release schedule and oversee release deployment
- Manage and maintain key artifacts and information such as build and release procedures, and audit trails
- Continually work towards improving the release process
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field of study, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in implementing Agile methodologies;
- Agile Release Train (ART) & Framework experience required, specifically SAFe
- Experience with cloud-based solutions, Azure preferred
- NoSQL experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience preferred
AssureCare® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.?
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and internship. AssureCare® makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time. Furthermore, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.?