CrossControl continues its journey towards being a world leader in display and computer solutions for industrial vehicles. We have a passion for making machines smarter, safer and more productive. Our customers are leading vehicle OEMs and system providers worldwide with high requirements on quality and operational excellence.
The Manufacture Engineering Manager is responsible for the development of methods and machines in the production and production test area as well as the industrialization of new products to be produced. This person provides Operations organization and supporting organizations with reliable and thorough data for solid decision-making regarding production processes. By applying a Lean mindset you and your team will together continuously improve set targets in safety, quality & productivity. In this role you ensure compliance with approved production methods and quality standards. You are responsible for new construction and rebuilding of production lines as well as updating of equipment within production and production test. The Manufacture Engineering Manager is responsible for optimizing the planning of allocated resources to support stakeholders’ requests. Also, you ensure that production equipment is maintained according to the applicable standard operating procedures. Furthermore, you play a vital role in the development of the assembly processes through product development programs together with production engineers and the NPI Project Manager. Naturally you take part in audits like the 5S processes.
· Professional approach with high business integrity.
· Experienced manager who inspires the team through inspiring leadership and ability to make things happen.
· Analytical and a problem solver with the ability to see robust solutions that last in the long run.
· Solution-oriented team player who involves people required to reach results.
· Extensive experience in production, production technology, lean and maintenance.
· Understands the product development process and can early see the necessary improvements for a product to be industrialized cost-effectively.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish.
CrossControl is a business with a brilliant future, gaining market share in a growing market niche. We are a medium-sized company and pride ourselves of a strong team culture, short communication paths within and between functions and an open work atmosphere. In this environment it is easy to have good visibility and overview of what goes on throughout the company and take part in shaping it.
For questions about the position, please contact recruiting manager Pär Olsson, Operations Manager: email@example.com. For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Linda Nedell, HR Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your application no later than 2022-12-18. Applications will be processed continuously.
Per-Oskar Andersson, Sveriges Ingenjörer, 0271-75 76 84.
Frida Edvinsson, Unionen, 0271-75 76 36.