Watters International Realty has been turning the Real Estate Industry on its head since 2010. Our unique approach to marketing has made us one of the top Real Estate companies in the US. Just ask the Wall Street Journal, or Inc.500, or the Austin Business Journal, or more importantly - ask our clients. Our success has brought growth. We have expanded from Austin to San Antonio and Dallas/Fort Worth. And our expansion continues. We have franchise affiliates in over 20 markets throughout the US and Canada. All of this growth means opportunity. So if you are looking for an opportunity to join a team focused on success, contribute at a high level and quite often build processes and procedures that will forever have your name on them - give us a call.
The Courier is a highly organized role requiring effective communication skills, a strong customer-focus, and the ability to maintain an accurate inventory count. This role includes driving to various locations in the area throughout the day and the installation and removal of real estate signs, lock boxes and the delivery of packages. Must have a valid driver's license and a superb driving record.
You? You have a professional appearance. You are reliable, organized and possess high integrity. You are known for getting things done with a smile as you do it. You always pay attention to details. You possess excellent time management skills and manage your calendar effectively. You love a fast paced environment and thrive at finding better and faster ways of getting things done.
- Take interior and exterior photos of client homes and property
- Ensure signs, lock boxes, documents and other material are delivered and installed in a timely manner
- Conduct weekly property checks in the area
- Maintain safe driving habits by abiding to all laws
- Ensure quality of service
- Copy keys
- Make sure there is always enough gas to get to each destination
*** This is a part time job to start. MWF 8-5. The role will expand as demand increases.
- A passion for photography
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- A valid state driver's license is required
- 5 years of driving experience
- Must pass a background check and driving record
- Must maintain liability insurance at all times
- Great time management skills
- Physically able to lift 15 pounds
- Ability to operate a vehicle for 8 hours
- Great customer attitude and attentiveness
- Great organizational skills