The Role: R2i is searching for an exceptional Marketing Operations Manager to fill a key role on our Marketing team. The candidate will collaborate with marketing, sales, and technology functions to drive marketing impact, improve ROI, and increase operational efficiency. This role will report into the VP Marketing and oversee R2i’s Marketing and Sales technology stack.
Who Are You: Do you geek out on marketing technologies, reporting, and everything related to workflows? . Someone who brings ideas to the table and is proficient and then some in Salesforce, Marketo and other marketing tools, and wants to help marketing make an impact on R2i’s growth leveraging the industry’s leading tools
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems – Salesforce, Marketo, Terminus, and other tools used to generate, distribute and report on leads
- Proactively explore & analyze data to find trends, identify opportunities, discover KPIs and bring new ideas to the table
- Provide dashboards and reports monitoring campaign results as well as provide recommendations for future campaign performance and measurements
- Oversee technical stack integration, deployments, maintenance and business rules which include marketing databases, campaign management tools and content hub
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing and sales database. Ensure accurate synchronization between marketing automation ad CRM databases. Segment database for greater marketing campaign efficiency and effectiveness.
- Help manage the Marketing Operations roadmap, keep abreast of industry trends and work with senior management across Marketing and Sales to outline long-term vision for evolving tech-stack and processes
- Ensure all current marketing technology is being fully leveraged and optimized across programs and applications
- Partner with the sales team and marketing to refine lead qualification and scoring process, analyze and help report on campaign performances with reporting and dashboards
- Own the data in the system to keep it accurate by following with sales and other staff to ensure they are using the system properly
- Establish and implement best practices for system maintenance, configuration, development testing, data integrity, etc.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and business operations, act in a consultative capacity to ensure Martech stack is optimized
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, IT, Communications or related field
- 5+ years of experience managing Marketing Tech stacks, in-depth knowledge of marketing automation and CRM tools (Salesforce and Marketo a huge plus)
- Experience with reporting; Google Analytics, Tableau, Power BI
- Self-starter, organized, and highly detail oriented
- Superior communication skills, strong collaborator and listener
- Excellent collaboration skills, communicating across departments, and able to influence and motivate team members
- Solution focused mindset
- Proven ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects work in a fast-paced environment and hit deadlines
R2i is an independent, full-service agency creating digital solutions that connect and accelerate customer experiences to drive measurable impact for the clients we serve. Our core capabilities across strategy and insights, marketing technology, experience design, media, and digital marketing are designed to advance customer engagements and deliver measurable results. For over a decade we have worked with mid-market brands to deploy best-in-class marketing technology solutions to support an integrated approach to managing the customer journey. R2i serves high tech, healthcare, industrial/manufacturing, professional services, higher education/non-profit, and consumer clients including Microsoft, Ingram Micro, Pentair, Leidos, American Cancer Society, University of Michigan, and Fiat Chrysler Uconnect. R2i is headquartered in Baltimore, with offices in Seattle, and Silicon Valley.