Job responsibilities include leading and directing our shift and day maintenance members to improve our efficiency and quality, monitoring and improving our preventative maintenance practices, and evaluating and improving the technical skill level of our members. Position will also control maintenance costs within our budget through daily adherence, effectively interact with other members of leadership to achieve our plant goals and ensure adequate spare parts are in–house to maintain effective operations.
Prefer degree with at least three years’ experience in a technical leadership position in a high-speed automated manufacturing plant. Additional supervisory experience may substitute for the degree. Prefer at least five years hands-on maintenance experience on injection molding equipment. Proven success in the responsibilities listed above is required.
- Solid understanding of maintenance functions with ability to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and equipment manuals
- Knowledge of maintenance control systems relating to planning, scheduling, workload, productivity, efficiency factors and organizational structure
- Ability to foster a strong work ethic in an environment built on teamwork and continuous improvement
- Willingness to ensure a safe environment for all members by promoting safety awareness through training and feedback of safe working techniques and housekeeping practices
- Ability to communicate professionally verbally and written
- Ability to analyze data to plan, organize, and control multiple priorities
- Basic computer skills
- Excellent health care benefit package
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Healthcare Savings Account with Company Contribution
- 401k plan with dollar-for-dollar matching up to 6%
- Generous Paid-Time-Off program
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Education reimbursement