Premier Dental Center, located in Boerne, TX is looking for an experienced Registered Dental Assistant to join our team full-time. Our team strives to give each patient the quality care they deserve daily. We believe everyone deserves a healthy smile and will work hard to ensure your dental health is our number one priority. This is a four-day-per-week position, Monday through Thursday, with the potential to add Fridays down the road. We offer full benefits, a supportive team environment, and growth and advancement opportunities. Apply today!
We are looking for a Registered Dental Assistant with a great personality and a warm and friendly demeanor. Our ideal candidate will be skilled in taking diagnostic radiographs, have experience in Ortho and the iTero scanner, and be familiar with Denticon software.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Welcome patients into the office - make them feel at ease.
- Prepare patients for treatment and/or exams.
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and materials needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the operatories clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Assist with ordering dental supplies and keeping track of dental supply inventory.
- CPR Certification
- Two or more years of experience as a Registered Dental Assistant
- Radiology Certification
- Nitrous Certified
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ability to perform regulated surgical and nonsurgical tasks
- Strong computer skills - Denticon experience is a plus!
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- Graduation from an accredited Dental Assisting school