Job Title: Quality Control Team Member
Quick Quack Car Wash is looking for an eager and dedicated Quality Control Team Member to work with a team of highly motivated individuals. The Quality Control Team Member will travel often and work on construction sites, finalizing, testing, troubleshooting, and performing various tasks with a team of fast-paced workers.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
- Works on the Quality Control Team constructing, converting, testing, and troubleshooting car wash operations and equipment.
- Travels to car wash locations outside of city/state for prolonged periods of time (Generally, 3 weeks at a time).
- Performs accurate work that meets Quick Quack Car Wash’s high-quality standards and adheres to specifications.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of working safely with hand and power tools; possesses basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical with general handyman-type skills.
- Maintains a positive attitude while working in a dynamic team environment.
- Exhibits very good strength and stamina with the ability to perform physically challenging tasks for extended periods of time.
- Follows safety standards and guidelines on the job site; PPE is used properly, PPE is used when required, and tools are used safely and in the manner intended.
- Works from ladders and in tight spaces
- Follows directions from leader to ensure proper function and installation of systems; including plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC systems, etc.
- Possess general knowledge of valves, pumps, solenoids, relays, and other mechanical components.
- Interprets and communicates contracts, plans, specifications, and regulations.
- Works easily and skillfully with hands.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Commercial welding experience preferred.
- Ability to remain flexible and efficient in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working on construction sites and with power tools.
- Knowledge of construction site best practices and safety procedures.
- Must be able to traverse and inspect all areas of Jobsite in all types of weather; this may include walking, climbing, reaching, bending, crawling, kneeling, squatting, or stretching.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds at a time.
- Working Experience outdoors is a must
- Must be able to travel frequently(Weekly). M-F and Home Weekends!