Day in the life of a Duck
As the full-time Assistant Store Leader, you are the store’s direct influencer in developing and implementing the business strategy and leading the daily operations of the store. Your passion lies in training and coaching your team into high-performing team members who consistently provide an unforgettable customer experience. Through your leadership, your team always meets their sales goals, and delivers operational excellence! Most importantly, you are a role model who embodies our company values and serves our people and local communities by defining what it means to be Smart, Kind, and Driven.
· Assists Store Leader with hiring and training new Team Members.
· Assists with coordinating the day-to-day workflow of Team Members in the operation; supports Team by providing direction.
· Assists the Store Leader with employment actions, including discipline and termination of Team Members in accordance with company policy.
· Monitors the store’s level of performance, identifying and facilitating opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency.
· Assist customers with questions or price discrepancies.
· Enforces the proper use of sales pitches with the Team.
· Maintains proper cash accountabilities at POS registers.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Must have strong leadership and communication skills.
· Must have excellent customer service skills.
· Must be able to read, count, and write accurately.
· Must be able to work various hours, weekends, and holidays.
· Must be able to smile and maintain a clean appearance as per the dress and grooming standards.
· Must be able to assign and delegate tasks.
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred
· Prolonged periods standing and working on the cash register or related equipment.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
· This person will work outside in a loud environment due to car wash equipment. This person will be in constant motion and will have physical activities, such as lifting (0-50 lbs.), bending, reaching, and stooping.
· Planning & Organizing: You are an expert at driving memberships by maximizing car volume and building customer loyalty through a best-in-class guest experience.
· Business Acumen: You contribute to the overall financial success of the store by partnering with the Store Leader to analyze reporting and daily trends to make strategic business decisions.
· Inspiring Others: You are all about motivating and inspiring your team through Quick Quack’s core values (Smart, Kind & Driven).
· Execution: You clearly communicate the standards of Quick Quack Car Wash and monitor outcomes to ensure everyone adheres to companywide policies and procedures.
· Delegation & Empowerment: You provide clear expectations, involve others in developing plans and hold team members accountable to customer service standards.
· Selecting Talent: You make it a top priority to recruit and hire strong talent to ensure the store is always staffed to meet business needs.
· Building Talent: You take pride in developing your team to ensure they provide outstanding service to the best of their abilities and are prepared for future growth.
· Coaching: You know that building a great team requires you to consistently provide ongoing performance feedback through real-time coaching, 1 on 1s, and individual development plans.
· Decision Making: You actively seek data from a variety of sources to identify opportunities and make rapid and well-informed decisions to improve results.
· Subject to eligibility requirements, associates may receive health care benefits (including medical, vision, and dental); wellness benefits; 401(k) retirement benefits; paid time off; paid sick leave; and parental leave and benefits.