ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for high-speed Internet, cable TV and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving the area for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for Revenue Assurance Technician to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for “Creating Connections One Person at a Time” and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
Revenue Assurance Technicians are responsible for all revenue assurance duties at ImOn. Primary duties include the auditing of the physical plant and working with current/former customers to collect past due payments and unreturned equipment.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform Audit on ImOn Physical Plant to ensure current ImOn customers are receiving the correct services and non-customers are not receiving ImOn services.
- Perform plant maintenance including replacing broken taps, tightening fittings and removing customer drops.
- Work with suspended ImOn Customers to get their accounts current and restore services.
- Work with credit disconnected ImOn Customers to get their accounts current and restore services. If unable to bring the account current, physically disconnect Customer at customer premise.
- Work with former ImOn Customers to retrieve equipment which has not been returned.
- Assist Customer Care with special needs customers including but not limited to helping customers program remotes or televisions and picking up equipment.
- Work with the install team to correct disconnections done in error and unlabeled disconnects.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and minimum qualifications (Skills required):
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Iowa Drivers License and have a driving record that allows for you to be insured by ImOn’s insurance carrier.
- Willingness to travel among ImOn’s markets
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience in one or combination of equipment installation, cable splicing, line work, installation and repair.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with customers.
- Demonstrated listening skills with the ability to obtain key information to assess customer needs.
- Must be team-oriented, friendly and personable with strong focus on customer service.
- Highly self-motivated with ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Strong attention to detail and high-level of integrity and professionalism regardless of the situation
In addition to providing tools, company trucks, laptops and cell phones to Technicians; ImOn also offers competitive pay, health and dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision insurance, FREE life insurance and FREE short term/long term disability, as well as vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.