At Fresno First Bank, we truly believe that our people are our greatest asset – and we treat them as such. We offer exciting and interesting opportunities for dedicated, hard-working professionals. If you share our values and passion for providing clients with opportunities to achieve their aspirations and personal success- apply today!
Teamwork: We all pitch in to provide the high caliber service our customers deserve. We have to trust and rely on each other to execute our work with purpose and efficiency – however difficult the task might be. We are constantly thinking about the next step and the next opportunity.
Relationships: Building mutually beneficial relationships is curtail to the long-term success of our organization. By immersing ourselves in the business ventures we empower, we come to understand our customers as people with real human needs rather than just numbers.
Authentic: We say what we mean, and we mean what we say. Internally that means holding each other accountable and owning up to mistakes. It also means being straight forward with customers.
Commitment: Our pride of ownership is strong. Every day, we bring our best in order to support our customers and represent the bank.
Employment with Fresno First Bank will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and compassionate culture that rewards good ideas, good work, and initiative.
The Client Experience Specialist is primary responsibility for supporting the existing merchant payments processing business (including Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, electronic check acceptance, gift cards, etc.) along with providing technical support of all corresponding hardware and software. Duties will include direct client support, partnering with bank personnel to meet the needs of existing clients, remote implementation of merchant accounts, and ongoing support of existing merchants to promote retention, along with general and technical support as requested. This position requires a high degree of integrity, professionalism, excellent communication skills, proficient time management skills, as well as the acumen to look for opportunities of internal improvement within the division.
Keys to success for the Client Experience Specialist position include strong communication, customer service skills, creativity, persistence, and the ability to handle anything that comes your way as well as the following requirements:
- Provide direct, white glove support & service to merchants as it relates to all merchant services products and services.
- Provide education on product solutions to existing merchants.
- Open, manage, and report on both general and technical support tickets for existing merchants.
- Product analyst responsibilities such as vendor communication and product comparisons.
- Provide ongoing feedback of processes and procedures while looking for ways we can improve.
- Understand and support bank philosophy, personnel policies, products, and campaigns to staff and the general public.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of bank procedures and all banking regulations (such as Reg. CC, Bank Secrecy Act, Reg. E, Consumer Protection Regulations, etc.) as they pertain to the performance of your job.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years customer service and technical support experience required.
- 3+ years of experience in merchant services payments processing required.
- Knowledge of processing platforms such as TSYS and/or Fiserv required.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and deadlines simultaneously.
- Proactive team player.
- Detail oriented thinker.
- Creative problem solver.
- Knowledge seeker.
- Ability to communicate with customers, internal business partners, and peers professionally and effectively.
- Proficient computer skills including Outlook and Microsoft Office 365.
- Ability to travel up to 25% annually.