Full-Time Expanded Duties Dental Assistant is needed at our growing family practice located in Fountain, Colorado. At Fountain Dental Center we strive to be the best dental office in town. We work to improve the patient experience while keeping their smiles healthy and bright. To ensure customer satisfaction, we survey our patients, regularly review feedback, and reward our staff for hard work done well. We have recently added a talented new doctor to the team and are looking for a skilled EDDA, with OS/IV sedation experience, to support him chairside.
Our ideal EDDA will bring positive energy and a team-oriented personality to the office and be someone that is willing to jump in and help anywhere. We offer competitive pay, full benefits, an achievable bonus program, professional development opportunities, a culture that celebrates success, and we have fun!
EDDA responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing patients and treatment rooms for dental procedures
- Reviewing patient health history
- Helping to educate patients on appropriate treatment options, review treatment plans, post-op instructions, etc.
- Assisting with surgical procedures, crown seats, placing fillings, taking impressions, making temps, etc.
- Assisting with lab tasks as needed
- Taking radiographs such as Bitewings, FMX, Pano, CBCT, etc.
- Capturing iTero Scans and IO Photos
- Using Denticon to update patient charts
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Advanced dental terminology and experience working in an EDDA position
- Desire to be a part of a cohesive team
- Employee Assistance Program
- Holiday Pay
- Bonus program
- EDDA Certified, minimum of 1 year of experience
- OS/IV sedation experience
- Any required state-specific licenses or certifications
- A current CPR certification
- X-Ray certification
- Bi-lingual is a plus!