At Raindrop, we create entertaining, engaging content that brings a brand to life. We are looking for someone who is organized, proactive, upbeat, and loves to find strategic solutions in a creative environment. The Sr. Creative Resource Manager serves as the liaison between the Account Team, Finance, and the Production and Creative Teams. This person takes the lead in organizing content projects, budgets, deliverables, and timelines, and works closely with all team members to make sure that projects are consistently moving forward.
As part of our Creative Operations Team, the ideal candidate will have an incredible attitude with strong budgeting, scheduling, and delegation skills. This department is booming with attention coming from clients all over the country. Come grow with us!
- Leads creative resourcing for our creative (copy and design) and production (photo and video) departments.
- Work with New Business to schedule production dates and manage creative teams’ workloads, including building/reviewing timelines and resourcing teams.
- Partnering with the Operations Supervisor and Dept. Leads to help with process problem-solving, owning the creation and updating of templates, and helping their team’s workload.
- Manage subcontractors, including booking, communication and coordinating invoicing.
- Overseeing talent and subcontractor contracts in cooperation with Studio Manager.
- Helping Directors review utilization reports and evaluate hours.
- Production (Video and Photo)
- Work with producers to manage the master calendar for shoot days and team member availability, and identify when additional support is needed.
- Creating and reviewing production timelines.
- Building and revising production templates in ClickUp.
- Helping drive process improvements across the production process.
- Supporting the Production Director, Photo Supervisor and Sr Editing Manager with department processes and interdepartmental communications including leading weekly departmental strategy and team leads meetings as well as monthly departmental check-in.
- Manage content status document daily and run weekly content status and content forecasting meetings with monthly debrief
- Overseeing project management for photo editing and contractors and production project setup.
- Track KPIs for the production department, partnering with the Production Director.
- Creative Team
- Lead status meetings with the copy and design teams, helping resource and manage workload.
- Help efficiencies and process improvements, including elevating issues and solutions across departments and new business.
- Partner with Creative Leads to create processes, training and procedures for their department.
- Identify subcontracting needs, and manage booking, communication and invoicing contractors.
- Work with Brand Managers to plan production timelines (both internal and client-facing timelines) and update the master client timeline and forecasting document as necessary.
- Partner with Account Leads for process updates and problem-solving across production and creative.
- Communicating with Accounts their respective creative team resources.
- Continually check-in with Brand Managers to understand what work is coming up to be able to pace projects accordingly
- Support in communication between Brand Managers and Production to help ensure that we’re able to meet client-facing deadlines with deliverables along the production journey
- Assist Brand Managers with post-production tasks as needed and support videographer/photographer/animator workflows
- Identify needs for additional resources and work with Sr Director of Finance, Production Director, VP of Service Delivery, and Brand Director based on financial projections and upcoming projects.
- Work with the Production Director to manage and track Production budgets at a macro-level and an individual project level.
- Analyze the budget and actuals compared to the status of the projects to catch overruns on a weekly basis.
- Work with Producers, Brand Managers and Dept Leads to pull monthly project tracking reports and help manage staying within budgets.
- Work with Producers and Brand Managers to oversee monthly client invoicing to ensure all projects are billed appropriately
- Oversee and manage Associate Resource Managers as the department grows
- Be an active part of the Raindrop culture and community. Serve as a role model of Raindrop culture for all team members
- Lead colleagues with openness and passion for the work we do and the generosity of our partnership
- Present solutions instead of problems
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-5+ years of Project Management or Creative Resourcing experience
- Agency experience is a plus
- Creative Management, Photo or Production experience is a plus
- Flexible, and capable of working effectively in a dynamic environment
- Dropbox, ClickUp, Everhour, Google Suite, Microsoft Excel, and Studiobinder experience is a plus
COMPENSATION AND PERKS
- $65,000 - $80,000 DOE
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, available on day one
- Generous employer contribution toward Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) plan
- “Work from where you want” stipend to support flexible working arrangements
- Access to Production Studio in San Diego, CA
- Professional development and learning stipends
- 15 vacation days that will accrue in your first year; Vacation days will increase with tenure
- 9 paid holidays + 2 paid flexible holidays
- Family Leave Benefits
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Raindrop Agency is continuously striving to create a more vibrant environment with diversity and inclusivity as its foundation--we welcome individuals of all backgrounds, experiences, and lifestyles. We believe we create the best work when every Raindropper feels comfortable being their true, authentic selves.
Raindrop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be!
If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact email@example.com or at 619-663-5424.