Do you enjoy putting things together? Are you self-motivated, driven and results oriented? If yes, great! Join our team today!
SHAPING THE FUTURE TOGETHER
Who are we looking for?
A highly motivated and driven self-starter Mechanical Assembler who can work well in a team-oriented atmosphere. The ideal candidate should have some experience assembling components, using hand and power tools and be able to read a standard tape measure in order to be successful in this role.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for the final assembly of doors per the daily production schedule. To accomplish this, you will review the daily requirements, work instructions, and bill of materials via I-Pad to locate and gather the needed components, and then stage, prep and assemble them.
Who we are?
Rytec is North America’s leading independent manufacturer of high-speed, high-performance doors for industrial, commercial, retail auto, food and beverage, and controlled-temperature environments. The fundamental vitality and strength of Rytec lies in our associates. Rytec's culture is rooted in how our associates behave; we care about our customers and about each other. We provide a fun casual family environment with open communication, empowering our associates to be creative with opportunities.
What makes us great:
o 3 weeks paid vacation
o Earn $600 or 2 additional vacations days with our Wellness program
o 401K company match
o $5000+ in tuition reimbursement
What makes us different? Together we can make a difference through our Core Values. Every associate is expected to demonstrate our core values every day at Rytec. We are looking for individuals with the same values!
Accountability- be responsible to yourself, business partners and the community.
Respect- treat others with fairness, professionalism and dignity.
Commitment- be dedicated to making a difference through passion, improvement and innovation.
Integrity- create trust through honest and ethical interactions.
Collaboration- make a personal commitment to promote teamwork and seek mutual gains in your relationships.
Benefits of joining our team:
Medical – 2 plans· Dental- 2 plans ·Vision- 2 plans· Basic Life· AD&D· Dependent Life· Supplemental Life Tuition Reimbursement· Weekly accrual paid time off · Holiday pay· Floating holiday· Community Involvement paid time off· 401K: 100% employer matching up to 3% (Fully vested immediately)
If you are ready to join a winning team, apply now!
The Mechanical Assembler I is responsible for final assembly of doors per the daily production schedule. To accomplish this, Mechanical Assemblers will review the daily requirements, work instructions, and bill of materials via i-Pad to locate and gather the needed components, and then the parts are staged, prepped and assembled.
- Perform final assemblies of door orders and manufactured parts per the daily production schedule.
- Read and follows blueprints, work orders, and other instructions in order to build and assemble parts in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Pull stock components (small parts, hardware, and weldments).
- Attach motor, chain, straps or any other components needed per the bill of materials in the weldments.
- Ensure the quality and accuracy of the manufactured parts.
- Clean and properly mark final assembly.
- Inspect final assembly and move to staging area.
- Keep area clean and organized.
- Monitor stock levels.
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise.
- Strong mechanical assembly background.
- Ability to read and interpret reports, work instructions and blueprints.
- High attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize work load and to manage more than one task simultaneously while adhering to deadlines.
- Ability to safely operate a forklift.
- Must be able to read and use standard tape measure as well as other measuring tools.
- Some electrical assembly is preferred.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) desired; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to lift 50 - 85 pounds frequently.
- Squatting, kneeling and standing frequently.
- This position is exposed to dust/dirt frequently and fumes, vapors and mists occasionally.
- This position is in a manufacturing environment where the noise level is high.