The Web Content Specialist at R2i works with onshore and offshore teams to migrate written content for a website.
The Web Content Specialist will be responsible for researching, authoring, and editing content, as well as coordinating with onshore and offshore teams.
Who Are You: Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced, innovative, tech-savvy environment? Passionate about technology and a knack for details? Then we are looking for you.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, document and coordinate with onshore and offshore teams to ensure web content production is completed to requirements for multiple projects.
- Understand and use templates, components and modules, adding/editing assets (texts, images, video, analytic tagging, SEO metadata) to compose web pages based on brand guidelines.
- Ensure that the site content and web pages, comply with all type of devices (PC, Tablet,
- Responsible for the setup and scheduling of all digital content for the websites including
homepages/landing pages, etc. in support of promotion testing, product launches, and
- Setup new site pages/sections and campaign landing pages within the web content
- Communicates content status and updates to project teams and client stakeholders.
- Collaborate with project team to review / understand requirements and specifications for web content creation.
- Analyze, review, QA check and implement changes to websites, so they are
optimized for search engines.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of project deliverables.
- Attend scrum meetings.
- Communicate effectively and drive solutions.
- Develop and maintain relationships within the organization and/or with external partners, and understand the unique needs of each partnership
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management Systems (AEM, Drupal, Sitecore) and the Adobe Marketing Solutions (Campaign, Target, Analytics) is helpful but not needed.
- Entry Level: 0-2 years of development, BA experience or Technical Project Manager Experience
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and written communications and; communicate effectively with public and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner