The Tradeshow and Marketing Coordinator reports to the Director of Marketing. The Tradeshow and Marketing Coordinator’s main goal is to coordinate activities relating to trade shows, conferences, and events, including travel arrangement. The coordinator also supports marketing with operations and production work. This role also will assist Branding, Planning, Vivalociti, and Marketing leadership with administrative support and operational efficiency of the 173 building.
- Support and assist Marketing Director in organizing and managing LG’s industry specific Trade Shows, Conferences and Events attendance.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Director to understand the basic strategy of attending the event.
- Assist in securing the venue, understand the vendor’s booth requirements and deadlines
- Assist in securing the sponsorship in a timely fashion maximizing discounted pricing
- Act as liaison between event holders and LG attendees.
- Provide a detailed overview to all LG attendees, outlining expectations and send calendar invites for specific events
- Arrange logistics, travel and accommodations for attendees
- Coordinate logistical requirements for the day, including transportation of booth and materials, and catering/refreshments for the day.
- Ensure that the show or event runs smoothly the day of the event (may be onsite or remote)
- Post event, evaluate how event attendance went and note any changes to be made in the future.
- Coordinate with Sr. Marketing Specialist to advertise LG’s attendance on social media
- Assist the Marketing Director in organizing the logistics for speaking opportunities (including assist in submitting proposals and coordinate practice sessions with speaker.
- Supports Marketing function
- Assists in creating and executing surveys
- Develop internal monthly newsletter
- Provide administrative support
- Create marketing documents for Sales team
- Schedules and organizes travel and accommodation arrangements for 173’s leadership, including:
- Planning Services, and
- Prepares monthly expense reports for
- Director of Retail Strategies Company Credit Card
- Vivalociti Department Company Credit Card
- Provide Trade Show, Conference, and other event receipts to Sr. Marketing Specialist
- Answer Vivalociti Helpline (very occasional). Gather basic information from caller and pass on to appropriate 173 employee.
- Assists the administrative needs of 173 Milwaukee.
- Keeps a watchful eye over the common areas of 173. Assists in keeping those areas neat and clean.
- Assists the Executive Assistant with company events: picnic, Christmas party, baby showers, weddings, Birthday Lunches, Beer Fridays and others.
- Performs any other tasks or duties as needed to fully support 173.
- Participates in rotation to cover the front desk when the Office Assistant is at lunch.
Position Requirements include:
- Understand the business strategy – learn to speak the language.
- Ability to listen and to communicate within 173 as well as across the organization.
- Perform functions with high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Operate efficiently and effectively
- Ability to problem solve: Apply tips and tricks in your daily routine. Know when to involve others and who to involve.
- Ability to plan rigorously: Plan individual work, event attendance and coordinate with others’ schedules
Associates degree in Business Administration or equivalent is helpful.
Experience and/or Training
Two+ years related experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience.