Are you a Senior Technical Program Manager looking to play a key contributing role for a rapidly growing startup? DexCare is looking to grow our team to expand the efforts around our platform. We are seeking an experienced senior technical program manager who is excited about getting in on the ground floor with a well-established team and multiple large and respected clients. Candidates will own and drive software development lifecycle efforts, including working closely with engineers to drive, document, and architect software solutions and working closely with the rest of the organization to deliver high quality software. You should be an engineer at heart and have a passion for shipping software while thriving & enjoying collaborations across all disciplines. Candidates will partner with Product and Engineering on defining roadmaps, requirements, customer use cases, and KPIs.
Details of the important work you will contribute:
- Own and deliver strategic priorities on the product roadmap while identifying technical challenges, business needs, dependencies, risks, and mitigations
- Work closely with engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development
- Own and drive communication of goals, status, milestones, and next steps across areas of product development for the organization
- The ability to work cross functionally to develop best practices and update software development processes in a startup environment
- Be willing and able to go outside the traditional senior technical program manager role areas to make what needs to happen, happen
What you will need to be successful here:
- 5+ years of experience working directly with engineering teams in a technical program manager role
- 5+ years of experience driving the software development process across the many entities involved (including leadership, customers, marketing, product, development, design, test, etc) while building sustainable processes
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience shipping enterprise software using SOA and have delivered solutions end to end
- Be strong at active listening, asking great questions, and following through; bias for action is incredibly important
Who is DexCare?
DexCare, Inc. is a data-driven intelligence company focused on improving healthcare access for everyone. DexCare was incubated at Providence, one of the nation’s largest and most innovative health systems with over 50 hospitals across the Western United States.
DexCare is led by a mission-driven team experienced in building successful, innovative and transformative solutions to our customers biggest problems. We’ve built digital health companies from the ground up and worked in some of the world’s largest data, cloud platforms, healthcare companies and provider organizations in the world. We are backed by leading investors, including Kaiser Permanente, Providence Ventures, Mass General Brigham, Transformation Capital, Define Ventures, Frist Cressey Ventures and SpringRock Ventures.
What is DexCare?
DexCare’s core offering is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) that intelligently orchestrates health system capacity and digital demand across all lines of care. In a complex and vast sea of virtual point solutions, DexCare is the operating system that makes it all work. DexCare’s data-driven intelligence engine allocates, flexes and optimizes resources to best meet both consumer demand and health system business goals—expanding the reach of health system service lines into a new, digital and on-demand consumer arena. The platform attracts and caters to consumers by providing a fully-digitized, unified experience that routes consumers to the best care options while leveraging existing EMR, caregiver and brand investments. DexCare enables leading health systems across the U.S. to attract 30% more new patients, capture 5x downstream revenue, generate over 20% per patient encounter in costs savings, and deliver a net promotor satisfaction score greater than 90. Discover more at www.dexcarehealth.com.
· Mission-driven culture and flow
· Being a part of our incredible talented and diverse team
· Innovative product solution for proven, ongoing, and exponential current customer need
· Interesting roles and experience opportunities
· We are an early-stage company, not a start-up. Providence Health Care spun us out to enable other health care networks to access and benefit from our products, services, and future work.
· We will recognize and reward your impact and results
· Customer and revenue traction with large multi-year cloud software via signed licensing contacts
· Venture-backed (Series B stage)
DexCare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. DexCare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. DexCare provides reasonable accommodation to all applicants who require such accommodation to apply for the position or to perform the essential functions of the job.