Single-column, non-accelerated Hygiene Opportunity!
Woodland Park Dental Group is seeking a full-time Dental Hygienist, 4 to 5 days per week (we are flexible on which days), at our established family practice in Woodland Park, Colorado. We pride ourselves on providing a professional, warm atmosphere for our patients and a continued investment in the latest technologically advanced equipment.
We have a few of the best doctors you will find. Their laid-back style of Dentistry makes the team, and our patients alike, feel comfortable and at ease. On top of that our dental hygiene team is made up of long-term dental hygienists who strive to provide the best patient experience through building relationships and treating them as if they were family. They are excited to welcome a new team member - apply today!
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable performing the following tasks:
- Updating Patient's Health History
- Updating Radiographs as needed
- Capturing IO Photos
- Screening the periodontal health of your patient
- Assessing caries risk and providing preventive recommendations
- Performing oral cancer screenings
- Educating patients on proper oral hygiene
- Identifying malocclusion and educating patients about the potential impact on dental health.
- Providing dental prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
- Presenting treatment plans
Benefits Include Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays, Opportunity for 20 Dental Hygiene CE credits per year, 401K with matching, Attainable Bonuses (no sales), Daytime Hours, and a supportive team offering growth and development opportunities.
Ownership Opportunity - we have recently created an opportunity for our dental hygienists to become owner providers on equal footing as the owner dentist leading to wealth accumulation in the millions within 5 to 10 years based upon performance and level of investment. Join our team and start your journey to financial freedom!
- Active Colorado Dental Hygiene License
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Local Anesthesia Permit