This role will work with commercial leadership and cross-functional stakeholders to set the market access strategy, manage business performance, identify and manage relationships with 3rd parties (e.g., specialty pharmacies, distributors, infusion providers, payors) and lead opportunities to improve performance to better serve patients. The role will report to the Chief Commercial Officer. This is a remote-based position.
- Responsible for developing an integrated account strategy, ensuring patients have appropriate access to the entire portfolio of Elevar Therapeutics products within the US
- Responsible for implementing and being an integral part in the development of Elevar Therapeutics’ market access product strategy working with cross-functional leadership from internal and external stakeholders. Work cross-functionally to help develop go to market pipeline product pricing and market access strategies.
- Establish and maintain intimate, high level “C-suite” B2B customer relationships
- Address needs of decision-makers at account; lead complex cross-functional team to ensure appropriate input from other Elevar Therapeutics teams (e.g., medical, marketing, contracts & pricing, legal, etc.), and work with account team to ensure sales pull-through
- Minimally, a BA/BS and 10+ years in managed care and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience calling on payer/PBM accounts and negotiating contracts)
- 2-3 years of channel strategy experience, specifically setting channel strategy, negotiation, and management of GPO channel contracts
- Strong work ethic and the ability to foster a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, and operational excellence
- Strategic account management skill set with extensive experience in strategic tactical planning, execution and negotiation skills with proven track record of success
- In-depth pharma knowledge: including prescribing, regulations, supply chain, managed care, sales, and legal
- Clear understanding of analytics: ability to develop strategies from analytical insights to drive account performance and ability to “ask the right questions” of analytical resources
- Ability to skillfully communicate and negotiate in tough situations with both internal and external customer, while working within an ever-changing managed markets, payer, and corporate environment