About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Apply for provider licenses in collaboration with the provider.
- Monitor submitted license applications to determine status weekly.
- Ensure all license applications are full and complete to streamline processing time.
- Verify providers’ requirements for approval to work in specific states and plans.
- Run licensing reports for new hires, identify continuing education, and additional license needs.
- Understand continuing education requirements and maintain calendar for due dates.
- Resolve license deficiencies and related issues within state board requirements.
- Track and monitor license expirations and renewals for providers.
- Assist in interpreting state requirements and communicate with state licensing boards as necessary.
- Assist in the support of compliance and licensing initiatives.
- Communicate requirements with internal teams and follow-up when necessary.
- Act as system access administrator for related third parties.
- Speak to providers via phone calls using appropriate telephone etiquette.
- Email providers using professional email etiquette.
- Effective data entry.
- Complete special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
We’re based out of Des Moines, Iowa, but we’ve got teammates spread across the US in many departments. Day to day, we collaborate most frequently using Slack, Notion, Linear, Figma, FullStory, and Zoom.
In addition to competitive salaries and equity, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO — We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision — Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- 401K Program — to save for your future.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy.
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits — We love our team building in Des Moines!
- The chance to change the future of medicine.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- 3-5 years of successful work experience in a licensing role.
- Working knowledge and ability to research federal and state regulations as they pertain to licensure.
- Working knowledge of Accreditation and survey requirements.
- High attention to detail, follow-up and organizational skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet required deadlines.
- Strong aptitude for learning systems and understanding processes quickly.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of all provider files.
- Intermediate skills in MS Office.
- Telehealth experience is a plus!