Premier Dental Center, located on Bulverde Road, in San Antonio, TX is growing and adding an experienced Registered Dental Assistant to our established and patient-centric family practice. This is a full-time, 4-day-per-week opportunity. As a Dental Assistant with us, YOU are one of the most important resources to fulfill our vision to be the patient experience industry leader. Our Dental Assistants work hard to support our dentists and put our patient's needs first. We nurture the growth of each individual on our team and foster a work environment where diversity is valued.
We offer a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, STD-LTD, matching 401K, mentorship, educational enhancements, and growth opportunities. If you are looking for an office that is unique and offers a fun team environment apply today!
- Welcome patients to the dental office
- Prepare patients for treatments or checkups ensuring their comfort
- Select and set up instruments, equipment, and materials needed
- Sterilize instruments according to regulations
- Assist the dentist through 4-handed dentistry
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Provide oral hygiene and post-operative care instructions
- Keep the dental room clean and well-stocked
- Schedule appointments
- Maintain accurate patient records and assist with payment procedures
- Ordering dental supplies and keeping track of dental supply inventory.
- Proven experience as a dental assistant
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Ability to perform regulated surgical and non-surgical tasks
- Strong computer skills and Denticon experience are a bonus!
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Registered Dental Assistant with 3+ years of experience in clinical chairside assisting
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion of a Dental Assisting Program
- Ability to work full-time in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in Spanish & English
- Surgical experience is a plus!