Neighborhood Housing Services is a Nonprofit community developer and affordable home builder and is seeking a highly motivated individual and experienced Executive Assistant to join our team. Neighborhood Housing Services of Los Angeles County (NHS) serves as a catalyst for local residents, business and government representatives to work together to build stronger neighborhoods, improve the quality of life for low to moderate income families and revitalize communities into neighborhoods of choice. Salary range is $65,000 - 85,000.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support N NHS’s President and CEO. Ideal candidate will need to be high functioning and ability to work in an everchanging environment. The person must have a desire to work in the nonprofit sector. Must be a hard worker, critical thinker and able to work independently. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively support the CEO and her ability to effectively lead the organization. NHS has put in place a COVID-19 Vaccination mandate. All employees must be fully vaccinated as defined by the CDC prior to starting work.
Please email your resume to HR@nhslacounty.org.
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
- Significant executive support experience.
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software.
- Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
- Ability to work well within a cross-functional team environment and diverse communities.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Discretion and confidentiality.
- Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
- Thrive in an intense, do-it-yourself, start-up environment.