We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated Applications Engineer to drive TASKING Embedded Tools Solutions through implementation and deployment involving stakeholders from sales, engineering, marketing, and support, as well as external partners to help Altium expand into new customers and making those customers successful. Provide an example of technical leadership, and assist in the continuing development of other Deployment Engineer team members through live assistance, mentoring and shadowing.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Ensure companies have plans and required support that will allow successful implementation and deployment of TASKING Embedded Development solutions.
- Scope, plan and implement solutions while ensuring customers clearly understand and derive the value which can be generated by Altium products in their organization.
- Define deployment methodologies, technical specifications and develop standard repeatable practices with attention to productization and configuration rather than customization.
- Play an active role in the transition from solutions deployment to technical post-sales support.
- Oversee the progress of deployment and product development teams to ensure consistency with initial solution design and solving customer challenges.
- Operate under minimal supervision with wide latitude for independent judgment.
- Take ownership and support a prioritized customer base and accounts defined by management
- Support customer during the complete deployment cycle through a variety of mediums, with a focus on the FAQ, Knowledge Base Articles, Online Help, and Community Forum participation.
- Log all issues, updating activities to tickets, and escalated tickets.
- Creation of various types of topic-based content, such as online help, online user guides, video tutorials, knowledge base articles, quick start guides and more
- Quickly grasp client technical and business challenges while establishing personal and company credibility.
- Ability to Mentor and Assist Junior team members.
- Proactively identify and assist on potentially difficult deployment engagements.
- Creation of various types of topic-based content, such as online help, online user guides, video tutorials, knowledge base articles, quick start guides and more.
- Early access to pre-release products and features for validation and preparing for Deployment Engagements