Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Database Administrator position in the Washington, DC area. The candidate must possess an active TS/SCI clearance, and be able/willing to pass a CI Polygraph.
- The candidate will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks to support the CCDB Program to include helping with day-to-day system administration of the network servers and associated hardware/ software.
- The candidate should have experience working in a team environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently.
- Possess the ability to work and communicate with the customer and technical staff at remote sites.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with ability to pass a CI Polygraph
- 8+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree in an applicable field
- Experience with Windows Server administration
- Experience with Oracle administration
- Experience writing scripts in PowerShell
- Security+ Certified
- Experience with installing application software in an operational environment
- Current CI Polygraph
- Oracle DBA Administrator
- Splunk Enterprise Admin
- AWS experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, thrives in team environments
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.e-verify.gov/