OpenLoop is looking for Certified Medical Assistants to join our team!
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assists the physician by acting as a liaison on behalf of the patient to schedule, provide patient with scheduling information to obtain specialty testing, and/or specialty physician consultation
- Confirm medication compliance with patients
- Reconcile EHR Data and update consult notes by documenting patient data, treatments, procedures, and patient education
- Complete intervention recommendations with patient from provider
- Document all patient calls in the EHR and help patients meet goals outlined in the provider's care plan
- Assist Physician with medication refills
- Answers calls and route all incoming correspondence to appropriate staff
- Supports patients and team members with use of videoconference technology
- Manage patient registration and scheduling
- Some administrative and operations duties as assigned
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
We’re based out of Des Moines, Iowa, but we’ve got teammates spread across the US in many departments. Day to day, we collaborate most frequently using Slack, Notion, Linear, Figma, FullStory, and Zoom.
In addition to competitive salaries and equity, this role includes:
- Generous PTO — We believe in taking time off (and actually do it).
- Medical, Dental and Vision — Because you, too, deserve access to great healthcare.
- 401K Program — to save for your future.
- Flexible Schedule and Work Policy.
- Team Meet-ups and On-Site Visits — We love our team building in Des Moines!
- The chance to change the future of medicine.
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- Demonstrates awareness of medical/legal issues, patient rights and compliance with standards of regulatory
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care and have the ability to assess data appropriate to the age-specific needs of the patients
- Successful completion of Medical Assistant training from an approved technical school (or 5 years of verifiable applicable work experience in patient care setting)