Choisys is a proud Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and a SBA certified 8(a) Business Development Program participant. We deliver Higher Value through customer-centric solutions that drive innovation and adapt to evolving mission requirements – with well documented success on numerous programs within the Civilian, Defense, and Intelligence communities. We are experts in IT Service Delivery processes and industry best practices, continuously integrating the framework of our ISO 9001, 20000, and 27001 certifications to achieve service excellence. Choisys combines empirical methodologies and lessons learned with leading-edge solutions to solve complex problems, provide ongoing support, and deliver quantifiable benefits. Our mission focus areas include, but are not limited to, PMO Support, Health IT, Education + Learning, Infrastructure Management, and Cyber Security.
Choisys Technology is seeking multiple candidates for a Senior ERP Business Analyst position in the Fort Gordon area. The candidate must possess an active Top Secret clearance with eligibility for TS/SCI.
The ERP Business Analyst provides an IT project management shop consisting of IT Project Management SME’s capable of coordinating and executing requirement gathering, and engineering a solution based upon best practices, Army policies, current RMF inherited controls, and required system integrations. Using ITIL, PMBOK, or other approved project methodology, develop Work Break Downs, Project plans, project charters, resourcing requirements documents, and other documents as necessary to accomplish a project upon Government approval. Projects are expected to be received and supported at any stage/phase in the project cycle initiating, planning, execution, monitoring & controlling, and closing tasks.
- Top Secret (TS) with eligibility for TS/SCI
- IAT II, ITIL Foundations
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited academic institution
- 10 Years Experience with MA/MS or BA/BS with 12 yrs.
- Proven leadership abilities to delegate tasks across a distributed team
- Strong planning, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group including executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Independent thinking and decision-making skills
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks in a fast-paced dynamic environment with rapidly changing customer requirements
- Daily interaction with employees, subcontractors and government stakeholders
Position contingent upon award of contract.
Choisys Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. The candidate must have the ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to discern colors, ability to read and monitor a computer screen for an extended period.
Choisys is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information:
E-Verify Participation Poster: Click Here
For more information visit the USCIS’ website: https://www.e-verify.gov/