Mueller Financial Services provides comprehensive financial planning, investment advisory services, business planning services, employer sponsored retirement plans and insurance-based solutions through a team of experienced professionals and support staff.
We are seeking a highly motivated, proactive and client service-oriented person with prior experience in the financial services field to support registered representatives and who have a willingness to work hard and want to be part of a fast-paced, growing and friendly office. Must have excellent written and verbal skills, ability to manage multiple tasks, work independently, a good team player and a strong attention to detail. Outstanding interaction with clients is a must.
- Prepare account paperwork (new account, distribution/contribution, etc.) and follow up with clients and sponsor companies as needed
- Schedule and prepare for client meetings and reviews, including the preparation of reports, proposals, and financial illustrations
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with clients by assisting with their requests and account actions to completion
- Maintain client records, CRM database, and compliance files
- Interface with team members, broker/dealer, Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), fund companies, multiple custodians, and insurance companies
- Participate in the continued growth planning, process and developing solutions to identify issues as well as proposing new ways of working efficiently and effectively
- Excellent client service skills
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently while embracing team collaboration
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once with consistent follow-through
- Displays exemplary professional communication skills
- Process driven and results oriented
- Experience working in the Qualified Retirement Plan area is desired, but not required
- Minimum 3 years' experience in the financial services industry
- Understanding of securities and financial planning operations and administrative issues
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Mueller Financial Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or otherwise participate in the recruiting process, please call us at 800-888-8600 or send us an email at email@example.com.