This position will provide support and assistance to the Development team for a wide range of complex administrative operations including implementing, coordinating and monitoring departmental projects and interacting with constituents.
Please note that when applying for an opportunity, the application will need to be completed in its entirety all at once. You will not be able to save your information and return to complete your application.
Primary Functions: Serve as the primary contact for all constituent-related matters including phone calls, emails, and in-person visits, and assist the Annual Giving team with administrative support and project maintenance.
- Build positive and lasting relationships with former students and friends of Texas A&M by assisting with all constituent questions, problems, and concerns via phone, email, and in-person visits.
- Increase exposure of fundraising initiatives in collaboration with the Coordinator of Annual Giving and Marketing and Communications departments.
- Serve as a team lead on a variety of fundraising projects, including but not limited to corporate matching gifts, recurring gift payment failures, pledge reminders, sponsored giving, Pass It Back Day, Thank an Ag Day, and other projects.
- Collaborate with other Association staff members from Department of Former Students Programs and Department of Campus Programs on a variety of fundraising and stewardship initiatives.
- Solve transaction processing challenges related to the Annual Fund in collaboration with The Association's Gift Processing and Stewardship teams.
- Assist with the improvement and development of communication materials for fundraising efforts including, but not limited to, correspondence, brochures and websites.
- Perform related duties as required.
Participates and provides input on various Association-wide activities, which may include:
- Actively contributing to efforts to achieve culture, engagement, and fundraising goals.
- Providing on-site event support for Board and Leadership Council meetings.
- Participating on internal event and task committees.
- Participating in Association events including, but not limited to, Muster, Aggie Ring Day, Reunions, Distinguished Alumni Gala, Pass It Back Day, All-Aggie Grad Party, and All-Aggie Hullabaloo, as needed.
- Representing The Association as needed at external events.
Serves as an ambassador for The Association by meeting Team Expectations; supporting The Association’s fundraising, engagement, branding, and communications efforts; and fostering relationships with former students, current students, parents, faculty, staff and friends of Texas A&M.
Occasional other duties as assigned.
Received: Coordinator of Annual Giving.
Required: Bachelor’s degree.
Preferred: Bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University.
Required: 1-3 years professional work experience with customer service experience, along with the ability to plan and execute concurrent and/or complex detail-oriented projects.
Preferred: Knowledge of fundraising strategies and philosophy. Experience with complex database systems. Prior experience in project management.
Required: Ability to operate a keyboard. Frequent use of computer. Ability and availability for limited travel and to operate a motor vehicle.
Required: Working knowledge of standard office equipment.
Required: Keyboarding and communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Office.