Each coach is responsible for his particular program and all teams. The head coach is responsible for the assistant coaches within their program. Coaches are responsible to the executive athletic director, athletic director and principal.
- The Head Coach must make sure that his program is operating within the parameters of The School Mission.
- The head coach should send in all information to the school for individual awards.
- The head coach must attend all meetings for the selection of these individual awards such as All-District and All-State. The head coach is responsible for planning a meeting for parents which occurs directly after the athletic department seasonal meeting. The meeting should include:
- Specific rules with regards to the administration of that particular sport.
- General information on practice times and games.
- The head coach is responsible for meeting with the executive athletic director and athletic director before the beginning of the sport program.
- The head coach is responsible for selecting tournaments to participate in during the year.
- The head coach is responsible for educating assistant coaches and athletes on the rules and policies of the Athletic Department and TAPPS office.
- The head coach is responsible for working with the Dean of Students and teachers to help develop proper conduct of their student-athletes at all times.
- The head coach is responsible for distributing and collecting uniforms and equipment used by all teams in their sport. He will work with the Athletic Director to order items that need to be replaced or repaired. A working inventory must be maintained.
- The head coach is responsible for supplying the necessary information to the athletic office for the sports programs and prepare for the annual sports banquet.
- The head coach is responsible for maintaining their sport’s page along with the Assistant AD and Advancement(Communications) personnel on the Central Catholic web-site.
- The head coach is responsible for assuring that the coaching staff and student-athletes adhere to the profile of a Central Catholic student athlete.